Photo courtesy Roxford Lodge Hotel
Dublin – Where To Stay
Whether you’re visiting Dublin Ireland for a romantic getaway, family vacation, business trip, or are visiting a student at one Dublin’s top universities, this dynamic capital city offers some of the top boutique hotels, charming Dublin rentals, and best luxury accommodations on the Emerald Isle.
Vacation rentals and hotels in Dublin range from luxury properties to historic inns to family and business hotels, and there are outstanding accommodations throughout the city. Choose from our favorite top boutique hotels, or enjoy a stay at a charming Dublin Airbnb. The elegance of The Westbury offers an upscale respite from lively Grafton Street, and The Merrion is the luxe, award-winning home of the Michelin-starred restaurant Patrick Guilbaud.
There are also several stylish Dublin airport hotels that make travel to and through Dublin convenient and comfortable. Some of the closest options include the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport and the Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport.
There are so Many Luxury Hotels in Dublin…
From exquisite boutique hotels to unique historic Georgian townhomes and traditional lodges offering luxurious accommodations and experiences, Dublin is chock-full of luxurious places to stay.
Whether your idea of luxury is the opulence of a 5-star hotel in a castle or the more modest (yet still luxurious!) experience of staying in a chic room above a pub or restaurant, there’s no end of choice here. There are so many, in fact, that LuxuryDublin simply couldn’t squeeze them into a single list.
In order to provide a broad selection of luxury hotels – and to give the inside scoop on as many luxe accommodations as possible to help you make informed decisions – the editorial team at Riley Luxury Media decided to make it easy for you by breaking these luxury hotels down into the following categories:
- Luxury Hotels in Dublin – 5-star opulence
- Boutique Hotels in Dublin – Romantic, intimate, and cozy boutique hotels
- Unique Hotels in Dublin – Incredible castles and historic buildings
- Spa Hotels in Dublin – When the urge for pampering strikes
- Dublin Hotel Restaurants – Where to stay for Ireland’s best dining experiences
- Dublin Hotel Bars – Classy Cocktails and Rooftop Bars
- Pub Hotels in Dublin – Chic rooms in classic Irish pubs
- Dublin Hotels Offering Afternoon Tea – Posh high tea experiences
- Townhouse Hotels in Dublin – These Georgian homes are now classy hotels
- Lodge Hotels in Dublin – Modest luxury in traditional accommodations
- Design Hotels – Hip and trendy enough for Millennials
- Dublin Airport Hotels – Luxury stays near Dublin’s airports
- Luxury Aparthotels – Perfect for larger groups or longer stays
Whatever your idea of luxury, let LuxuryDublin.com be your exclusive guide to news and reviews related to the very best hotels in Dublin, Ireland-as well as the best pubs and restaurants, top things to do, and best shopping in this enchanting city.
Looking for a unique and traditionally Irish accommodations option? Contributor Maureen Littlejohn shares this list of the top lodge hotels in Dublin